VR and 3D visualization technology
Planning Complex Operations
Make the right operative technology with the help of data scanning and visualization.
VR for Rehab
Use virtual reality for practicing body movements and mental exercises.
VR for Pain and Anxiety
Use VR to treat pain and anxiety. Indulge in the activites to train the mind to adapt to minute pain and anxiety.
In this modern age of technology and advancement, people often forget to take care of their mental health and habit of living. With this increasing need to make money and afford luxuries, a major aspect of our life is getting compromised. In the process of trying to be the best and gain the best in each and every thing, our physical as well as mental health deteriorates. Having a healthy lifestyle is much like your routine brushing of teeth. If for even a day you skip brushing your teeth then it would result in tooth decay which will land you immediately in a dentist’s chair. Exactly the same way one’s body may face harsh outcomes due to unhealthy living. Much like the decaying of teeth. Yes, it is hard to implement a healthy routine that fits your way of living but once habituated, only positive effects will be noticed.
In order to get that ideal and healthy way of living amidst all the crowded phases of your life, we have devised 10 practices that can be easily accommodated with any kind of lifestyle.
- Eat healthy
Ensuring that the food you intake is rich of nutrients and carbohydrates like salads, rice, green leafy vegetables etc. is necessary. Include ripe fruits like Apple, orange, grapes and banana in your daily intake of meals.
- Exercise regularly
A person who exercises regularly becomes physically fit which in turn develops a strong metabolism and immunesystem in the body to fight away chronic diseases and conditions. One may exercise preferably in the morning before starting off the day but depending on the person’s working routine, evening exercise is also fine.
- Early to bed
This is an age old saying that goes “ Early to bed, Early to rise” which has quite a deeper meaning that simply says that a person who follows an early sleep pattern is able to rise early in the morning which is a good time for the body to refresh before the day begin.
- Reduce on-screen usage
The amount of time that humans spend on phones, laptops and electronic devices is purely unhealthy and this needs to change. Try reducing the time you spend on apps that have no recreational value.
- Drink lots of water
Drinking lots of water is your one way ticket to getting radiant and glowing skin.
- Practice yoga
Practicing yoga comes under ensuring a positive mental health for yourself. It keeps the body fit as well as invigorating a sense of peace inside.
Meditation is another method for levitating your mind and soul to a much peaceful aura.
- Give yourself timely breaks
Too much work is also unhealthy and that is why it is necessary to give yourself timely breaks as it refreshes your mind and body.
- Never skip your breakfast
Breakfast is the most essential part of one’s day. Never skip your breakfast as your body gets its required amount of nutrients after a whole night of sleep and rest.
- Spend adequate time with friends and family
Spending quality time with family and loved ones is necessary as it helps boost your mental health and sanity.
Concerned and bothered about the belly fat you have? There are simple exercises you can do regularly that can help reduce that belly fat. Just take out one hour in a day to spend time doing these simple exercises and you will witness your belly fat reducing in a few days’ time.
- Crunches- Nothings burns fat like crunches. It is also considered by experts as the best top raked fat burning exercises. So, if you want to lose that belly fat start working your abs. The best way to do your crunches is to lie down on your back with your knees touching each other and then put your hands at the back of your head and then push your upper body back and forth or up and down towards your knees. You can also keep arms across your chest. Inhale once you are down and once you push up exhale. Continue inhaling and exhaling according to when you are lying down or up. As a beginner you must do this at least 10 times and then you can increase the number of times.
- Twist crunches- Once you have gotten used to doing the regular crunches you can begin doing the twist crunches. This is basically the same thing but instead of pushing your upper body upwards and downwards towards your knee you must lift your shoulder towards your left and the left torso must continue to be on the ground. Its basically doing the regular crunches but in a twist. This is bound to be a little harder that the twist crunches but you can work on doing at least 10 of them as a beginner.
- Side crunches- Another one to add to the set of crunches. This requires you to turn to the side while you push your body upwards towards the knee in a regular crunch. Turn to the side when you are up and then come back to laying down state. Turn once to the left and once to the right. Keep repeating that until you can feel a certain sensation in your abs. By, this time you would have already been quite familiarised with the other two crunches and thus this is bound to be easier to do as you can do the other two well enough.
- Bicycle exercise- You don’t need a bicycle to do this exercise neither do you need to know how to cycle. As long as you can already do your crunches you can do this exercise. It is basically doing your crunches but instead of keeping your knees together while lying down you must keep folding them inward and outward alternately similar to the movement your legs would make while cycling. Continue to bicycle in the air while doing your crunches.
Taking care of your mental health is as important as taking care of your physical health. If you are mentally unhealthy then your physical health will automatically deteriorate as the food you eat won’t be digested properly and that will result in malnutrition. So it is as important to take care of your mental health as it is for the physical aspect. Don’t worry, we’ve got you all covered. From packing, booking hostels, bargained flight tickets to setting out your minimum trip budget, implementing safety measures and finally over packing, everything happens by in such a rush.
Solo travelling is definitely a number 1 on the bucket list of every adventurous human being and it is one of the best ways to get your mental health back to the way it was. It’s frightening. A lot of things could happen but again in a more positive way a lot of crazy things could happen but don’t worry we will tell you all you need to know to take that Therapeutic solo trip so that you become a healthier individual mentally. By the end of the journey, you find out more about yourself than the world. You learn new things, you accept some changes and you reject some. The pros of solo travelling are just too many. From seeing new places, experiencing cultures and food habits to meeting new people and bravely facing anything that life throws at you, travelling solo is a must.
As you are our baby -traveller and we want to make sure that travelling solo becomes an enriching and soul filling experience for you, down below are a few tips and tricks that will help you right out.
Smile. It means the same in every language. This trait will always get you far. Yet do know when to stop before you attract any creeps or look like one yourself.
Try and learn a few words of the local language in order to save yourself from any situation. English is generally understood everywhere but not all interiors.
Take day tours across the city or village. Find and learn new stuff along the way.
Indulge big heartedly in the local food tastes.
Save money by using public modes of transportation or even more preferable, walking.
Open up yourself to receive and learn new things. Embrace that extrovert in you. If you’re an introvert then try talking or initiating conversations with people about things you’d like to know about the place. This will definitely put you in a constant flow. Continue doing so, until it comes naturally every day.
Always keep in touch with your loved ones back home. They will keep you grounded and loved.
Lastly, be openly brave about the tiny negative things that could happen during the trip. This is all part of learning and growing.
Real Time Data Visualization For Enhanced Medicine Research
Use the latest data visualization process to treat your patience with proper planning and accurate operative processes. Get your free VR healthcare and treatment experience today to experience the future.